Indecision and delays are the parents of failure.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Away with the cant of Measures, not men! — the idle supposition that it is the harness and not the horses that draw the chariot along. No, Sir, if the comparison must be made, if the distinction must be taken, men are everything, measures comparatively nothing.
- Give me the avowed, the erect, the manly foe, bold I can meet, perhaps may turn his blow! But of all plagues, good Heavens, thy wrath can send, save, save, oh save me from the candid friend!
- When people ask for time, it’s always for time to say no. Yes has one more letter in it, but it doesn’t take half as long to say.
- If you’re already in a hole, it’s no use to continue digging.
- We have a choice: to plow new ground or let the weeds grow.
- Whenever I make a bum decision, I go out and make another one.