Attack is the best form of defense.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There’s no telling what might have happened to our defense budget if Saddam Hussein hadn’t invaded Kuwait that August and set everyone gearing up for World War II. Can we count on Saddam Hussein to come along every year and resolve our defense-policy debates? Given the history of the Middle East, it’s possible.
- They say that the best defense is offense, and I intend to start offending right now.
- Our capacity to retaliate must be, and is, massive in order to deter all forms of aggression.
- Zeal is like fire: it needs both feeding and watching.
- Too much zeal spoils everything.
- Want is the mother of industry.