We’re in greater danger today than we were the day after Pearl Harbor. Our military is absolutely incapable of defending this country.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Above all, we must realize that no arsenal, or no weapon in the arsenals of the world, is so formidable as the will and moral courage of free men and women. It is a weapon our adversaries in today’s world do not have.
- Today, if you invent a better mousetrap, the government comes along with a better mouse.
- If we love our country, we should also love our countrymen.
- What we have found in this country, and maybe we’re more aware of it now, is one problem that we’ve had, even in the best of times, and that is the people who are sleeping on the grates, the homeless, you might say, by choice.
- It’s difficult to believe that people are still starving in this country because food isn’t available.
- Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15.