While man’s desires and aspirations stir he cannot choose but err.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We can always redeem the man who aspires and strives.
- We cannot fashion our children after our desires, we must have them and love them as God has given them to us.
- On the pinnacle of success man does not stand firm long.
- The best fortune that can fall to a man is that which corrects his defects and makes up for his failings.
- No two men see the world exactly alike, and different temperaments will apply in different ways a principle that they both acknowledge. The same man will, indeed, often see and judge the same things differently on different occasions: early convictions must give way to more mature ones. Nevertheless, may not the opinions that a man holds and expresses withstand all trials, if he only remains true to himself and others?
- Nature understands no jesting. She is always true, always serious, always severe. She is always right, and the errors are always those of man.