I learned that if you want to make it bad enough, no matter how bad it is, you can make it.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When you step onto that field, you cannot concede a thing.
- You learnt that, whatever you are doing in life, obstacles don’t matter very much. Pain or other circumstances can be there, but if you want to do a job bad enough, you’ll find a way to get it done.
- It (racing) is a matter of spirit, not strength. It is a matter of doing your best each little moment. There’s never a break. You must have desire, a very intense desire to keep going.
- No matter how old you get, if you can keep the desire to be creative, you’re keeping the man-child alive.
- When you know what you want, and want it bad enough, you will find a way to get it.
- I never desired to please the rabble. What pleased them, I did not learn; and what I knew was far removed from their understanding.