O God, O God, how weary, stale, flat, and unprofitable seem to me all the uses of this world!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Now, God be praised, that to believing souls gives light in darkness, comfort in despair.
- What a piece of work is a man! How noble in reason, how infinite in faculty, in form and moving how express and admirable, in action how like an angel, in apprehension how like a god — the beauty of the world, the paragon of animals!
- A politician is one that would circumvent God.
- Had I but served my God with half the zeal I served my King, He would not in mine age have left me naked to mine enemies.
- As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods; They kill us for their sport.