I am doing a great work and I cannot come down. Why should the work stop while I leave it and come down to you?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- So we built the wall and the whole wall was joined together to half its height; for the people had a mind to work. [Nehemiah 4:6 ]
- Therefore shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh. [Genesis 2:24]
- In treat me not to leave thee, or to return from following after thee: for whither thou goest, I will go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God. [Ruth 1:16]
- If a man will not work, he shall not eat.
- For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God., not as a result of works, that no one should boast. [Ephesians 2:6, 7]
- I will give thanks to thee for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are Thy works, and my soul knows it very well. [Psalms 139:14]