The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Pressure is a word that is misused in our vocabulary. When you start thinking of pressure, it’s because you’ve started to think of failure.
- Managing is like holding a dove in your hand. Squeeze too hard and you kill it, not hard enough and it flies away.
- The only way I’d worry about the weather is if it snows on our side of the field and not theirs.
- When we lose, I eat. When we win, I eat. I also eat when we’re rained out.
- If your determination is fixed, I do not counsel you to despair. Few things are impossible to diligence and skill. Great works are performed not by strength, but perseverance.
- An invincible determination can accomplish almost anything and in this lies the great distinction between great men and little men.