There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Bad times have a scientific value. These are occasions a good learner would not miss.
- Can anybody remember when the times were not hard, and money not scarce?
- When it is dark enough, you can see the stars.
- Whatever you do, you need courage. Whatever course you decide upon, there is always someone to tell you that you are wrong. There are always difficulties arising that tempt you to believe your critics are right. To map out a course of action and follow it to an end requires some of the same courage that a soldier needs. Peace has its victories, but it takes brave men and women to win them.
- Criticism should not be querulous and wasting, all knife and root-puller, but guiding, instructive, inspiring.
- Difficulties are stepping stones to success.