Let thy discontents be thy secrets.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- All human situations have their inconveniences. We feel those of the present but neither see nor feel those of the future; and hence we often make troublesome changes without amendment, and frequently for the worse.
- The discontented man finds no easy chair.
- Love thy neighbor — but don’t pull down your hedge.
- Buy what thou hast no need of and ere long thou shalt sell thy necessities.
- Employ thy time well, if thou meanest to gain leisure.
- To lengthen thy Life, lessen thy meals.