Neither in this world nor elsewhere is there any happiness in store for him who always doubts.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Still your mind in me, still yourself in me, and without a doubt you shall be united with me, Lord of Love, dwelling in your heart.
- The non permanent appearance of happiness and distress, and their disappearance in due course, are like the appearance and disappearance of summer and winter seasons.
- When you move amidst the world of sense, free from attachment and aversion alike, there comes the peace in which all sorrows end, and you life in the wisdom of the Self.
- The sage awakes to light in the night of all creatures. That which the world calls day is the night of ignorance to the wise.
- What is work and what is not work are questions that perplex the wisest of men.
- The live in wisdom who see themselves in all and all in them, who have renounced every selfish desire and sense craving tormenting the heart.