Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we might win, by fearing to attempt.[Measure For Measure]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Modest doubt is called the beacon of the wise.
- Beauty is but a vain and doubtful good; a shining gloss that fadeth suddenly; a flower that dies when it begins to bud; a doubtful good, a gloss, a glass, a flower, lost, faded, broken, dead within an hour. –
- Virtue is bold and goodness never fearful.
- There is nothing good or bad, but thinking makes it so.
- Doubt is to certainty as neurosis is to psychosis. The neurotic is in doubt and has fears about persons and things; the psychotic has convictions and makes claims about them. In short, the neurotic has problems, the psychotic has solutions.