I have had a most rare vision. I have had a dream past the wit of man to say what dream it was. Man is but an ass if he go about to expound this dream.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- We are such stuff as dreams are made on, and our little life, is rounded with a sleep. [The Tempest]
- That, if then I had waked after a long sleep, will make me sleep again; and then, in dreaming, the clouds me thought would open and show riches ready to drop upon me; that, when I waked I cried to dream again.
- Thought are but dreams till their effects are tried.
- A good old man, sir. He will be talking. As they say, when the age is in, the wit is out.
- He uses his folly like a stalking-horse, and under the presentation of that he shoots his wit.