Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world.
- The one person who has more illusions than the dreamer is the man of action.
- The husbands of very beautiful women belong to the criminal classes.
- We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only excuse for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely.
- Always forgive your enemies — nothing annoys them so much.
- Children begin by loving their parents. After a time they judge them. Rarely, if ever, do they forgive them.