The apparel oft proclaims the man.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Costly thy habit as thy purse can buy, but not expressed in fancy; rich not gaudy; for the apparel oft proclaims the man.
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Misery acquaints a man with strange bedfellows.
- I am a man more sinned against than sinning.
- Yet who would have thought the old man to have had so much blood in him?
- The man that hath no music in himself, nor is not moved with concord of sweet sounds, is fit for treasons, stratagems, and spoils. The motions of his spirit are dull as night, and his affections dark as Erebus. Let no such man be trusted.