Love can do much, but duty more.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If each one does their duty as an individual and if each one works in their own proper vocation, it will be right with the whole.
- If I love you, what business is it of yours?
- Love is an ideal thing, marriage a real thing; a confusion of the real with the ideal never goes unpunished.
- The first and last thing required of genius is, love of the truth.
- Everywhere, we learn only from those whom we love.
- The heights charm us, but the steps do not; with the mountain in our view we love to walk the plains.