There is no education like adversity.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- On the education of the people of this country the fate of the country depends.
- Conservatism discards Prescription, shrinks from Principle, disavows Progress: having reflected all respect for antiquity, it offers no redress for the present, and makes no preparation for the future.
- Protection is not a principle but an expedient.
- Damn your principals. Stick to your Party!
- I was told that the Privileged and the People formed Two Nations.
- A precedent embalms a principle.