Nothing can come of nothing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- He’s winding up the watch of his wit. By and by it will strike.
- ‘Tis not the many oaths that make the truth; But the plain single vow, that is vow’d true.
- Our bodies are our gardens… our wills are our gardeners.
- A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age.
- Cry havoc! and let loose the dogs of war, that this foul deed shall smell above the earth with carrion men, groaning for burial.