The universe is not rich enough to buy the vote of an honest man.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When a girl ceases to blush, she has lost the most powerful charm of her beauty.
- Anger is an expensive luxury in which only men of a certain income can indulge.
- There are nine orders of angels, to wit, angels, archangels, virtues, powers, principalities, dominations, thrones, cherubim, and seraphim.
- Whatsoever one would understand what he hears must hasten to put into practice what he has heard.
- I have just received the following wire from my generous Daddy. It says, Dear Jack: Don’t buy a single vote more than is necessary. I’ll be damned if I am going to pay for a landslide.
- There isn’t any finer folks living than a Republican that votes the Democratic ticket.