Let’s try winning and see what it feels like. If we don’t like it, we can go back to our traditions.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- I’m not an old, experienced hand at politics. But I am now seasoned enough to have learned that the hardest thing about any political campaign is how to win without proving that you are unworthy of winning.
- In every election in American history both parties have their clich?s. The party that has the clich?s that ring true wins.
- We have a presidential election coming up. And I think the big problem, of course, is that someone will win.
- To win in this country these days you have got to campaign down to a thirteen year-old’s level of mental development .
- I have just received the following wire from my generous Daddy. It says, Dear Jack: Don’t buy a single vote more than is necessary. I’ll be damned if I am going to pay for a landslide.
- You don’t have to fool all the people all of the time; you just have to fool enough to get elected.