Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you. [Matthew]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever, is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, let your mind dwell on these things. [Philippians 4:8]
- Blessed are the merciful; for they shall obtain mercy. [Mathew]
- It is more blessed to give than to receive. [Acts 20:35]
- Withdraw yourself from your neighbors house; lest he be tired of you, and hate you.
- When a person’s ways please the Lord, he makes even his enemies to be at peace with them.
- The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death. [1 Corinthians 15:26]