For ‘Tis the sport to have the engineer hoisted with his own petard.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Youth is full of sport, age’s breath is short; youth is nimble, age is lame; Youth is hot and bold, age is weak and cold; Youth is wild, and age is tame.
- If all the year were playing holidays, to sport would be as tedious as to work.
- As flies to wanton boys, are we to the gods; They kill us for their sport.
- Hedonic Engineering — The human nervous system studying and improving itself: intelligence studying and improving intelligence. Why be depressed, dumb, and agitated when you can be happy, smart, and tranquil?
- My advice is to look out for engineers. They begin with sewing machines and end up with nuclear bombs.