He who enjoys doing and enjoys what he has done is happy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Enjoy what thou has inherited from thy sires if thou wouldn’t really possess it. What we employ and use is never an oppressive burden; what the moment brings forth, that only can it profit by.
- If you modestly enjoy your fame you are not unworthy to rank with the holy.
- People have a peculiar pleasure in making converts, that is, in causing others to enjoy what they enjoy, thus finding their own likeness represented and reflected back to them.
- The highest happiness of man is to have probed what is knowable and quietly to revere what is unknowable.
- Happiness is a ball after which we run wherever it rolls, and we push it with our feet when it stops.
- One can be very happy without demanding that others agree with them.