Man shapes himself through decision that shape his environment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The most important pathological effects of pollution are extremely delayed and indirect.
- More can be learned from what works than from what fails.
- Your outlook upon life, your estimate of yourself, your estimate of your value are largely colored by your environment. Your whole career will be modified, shaped, molded by your surroundings, by the character of the people with whom you come in contact every day…
- We make the world we live in and shape our own environment.
- A strong, successful man is not the victim of his environment. He creates favorable conditions. His own inherent force and energy compel things to turn out as he desires.
- You are a product of your environment. So choose the environment that will best develop you toward your objective. Analyze your life in terms of its environment. Are the things around you helping you toward success — or are they holding you back?