There’s small choice in rotten apples.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- To suckle fools, and chronicle small beer.
- Through tattered clothes, small vices do appear. Robes and furred gowns hide all.
- This is the very worst wickedness, that we refuse to acknowledge the passionate evil that is in us. This makes us secret and rotten.
- Do you set down your name in the scroll of youth, that are written down old with all the characters of age?
- A man loves the meat in his youth that he cannot endure in his age.