Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- There is nothing so annoying as a good example!!
- What a good thing Adam had. When he said a good thing, he knew nobody had said it before.
- It is by the goodness of God that in our country we have those three unspeakably precious things: freedom of speech, freedom of conscience, and the prudence never to practice either.
- A lie can run around the world six times while the truth is still trying to put on its pants.
- Fortune knocks at every man’s door once in a life, but in a good many cases the man is in a neighboring saloon and does not hear her.
- It is a good and gentle religion, but inconvenient.