In times of rapid change, experience could be your worst enemy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Money is like manure. You have to spread it around or it smells.
- Without the element of uncertainty, the bringing off of even, the greatest business triumph would be dull, routine, and eminently unsatisfying.
- The man who comes up with a means for doing or producing almost anything better, faster or more economically has his future and his fortune at his fingertips.
- My father said: You must never try to make all the money that’s in a deal. Let the other fellow make some money too, because if you have a reputation for always making all the money, you won’t have many deals.
- The individual who wants to reach the top in business must appreciate the might of the force of habit and must understand that practices are what create habits. He must be quick to break those habits that can break him and hasten to adopt those practices that will become the habits that help him achieve the success he desires.
- I buy when other people are selling.