Good judgment comes from experience, and experience — well, that comes from poor judgment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- If you take all the experience and judgment of men over fifty out of the world, there wouldn’t be enough left to run it.
- Experience does not err. Only your judgments err by expecting from her what is not in her power.
- Experience taught me a few things. One is to listen to your gut, no matter how good something sounds on paper. The second is that you’re generally better off sticking with what you know. And the third is that sometimes your best investments are the ones you don’t make.
- To reach something good it is very useful to have gone astray, and thus acquire experience.
- What is the good of drawing conclusions from experience? I don’t deny we sometimes draw the right conclusions, but don’t we just as often draw the wrong ones?
- Experience is a good school, but the fees are high.