A blank helpless sort of face, rather like a rose just before you drench it with D.D.T.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A strange and somewhat impassive physiognomy is often, perhaps, an advantage to an orator, or leader of any sort, because it helps to fix the eye and fascinate the mind.
- A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction.
- This face is a dog’s snout sniffing for garbage, snakes nest in that mouth, I hear the sibilant threat.
- Clowns wear a face that’s painted intentionally on them so they appear to be happy or sad. What kind of mask are you wearing today?
- It is only at the first encounter that a face makes its full impression on us.
- A man’s face as a rule says more, and more interesting things, than his mouth, for it is a compendium of everything his mouth will ever say, in that it is the monogram of all this man’s thoughts and aspirations.