Thus is his cheek the map of days outworn.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- God had given you one face, and you make yourself another. [Hamlet]
- The tartness of his face sours ripe grapes.
- The devil can site scripture for his own purpose! An evil soul producing holy witness is like a villain with a smiling cheek. [Merchant Of Venice]
- We waste our lights in vain, like lamps by day.
- This above all: to thine own self be true, And it must follow, as the night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.