On this path effort never goes to waste, and there is no failure. Even a little effort toward spiritual awareness will protect you from the greatest fear.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- For those who wish to climb the mountain of spiritual awareness, the path is selfless work. For those who have attained the summit of union with the Lord, the path is stillness and peace.
- The senses have been conditioned by attraction to the pleasant and aversion to the unpleasant: a man should not be ruled by them; they are obstacles in his path.
- Little by little, through patience and repeated effort, the mind will become stilled in the Self.
- Fear not what is not real, never was and never will be. What is real, always was and cannot be destroyed.
- Governing sense, mind and intellect, intent on liberation, free from desire, fear and anger, the sage is forever free.
- Just as a fire is covered by smoke and a mirror is obscured by dust, just as the embryo rests deep within the womb, wisdom is hidden by selfish desire.