The surest way to fail is not to determine to succeed.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Those that vow the most are the least sincere.
- There is nothing on earth so easy as to forget, if a person chooses to set about it. I’m sure I have as much forgot your poor, dear uncle, as if he had never existed; and I thought it my duty to do so.
- He is the very pineapple of politeness!
- Take care; you know I am compliance itself, when I am not thwarted! No one more easily led, when I have my own way; but don’t put me in a frenzy.
- ‘Tis safest in matrimony to begin with a little aversion.
- There’s no possibility of being witty without a little ill-nature — the malice of a good thing is the barb that makes it stick.