The only true failure lies in failure to start.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Your failures won’t hurt you until you start blaming them on others.
- Failure is in a sense the highway to success, as each discovery of what is false leads us to seek earnestly after what is true.
- There is but one cause of human failure. And that is man’s lack of faith in his true Self.
- There is only one failure in life possible, and that is not to be true to the best one knows.
- They who lack talent expect things to happen without effort. They ascribe failure to a lack of inspiration or ability, or to misfortune, rather than to insufficient application. At the core of every true talent there is an awareness of the difficulties inherent in any achievement, and the confidence that by persistence and patience something worthwhile will be realized. Thus talent is a species of vigor.
- If all this happened to you what paradigm might you develop? How might that paradigm affect you in terms of your life from that point on? What does this tell you about Abe? There are no failures, only lessons to be learned.