Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen. [Hebrews 11:1]
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. [Hebrews 11:1]
- And without faith it is impossible to please him, for he who comes to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of those who seek him. [Hebrews 11:6]
- According to your faith; be it done unto you.
- Be ready always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you. [Peter 3:15]
- For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made… [Romans 1:20]
- For verily I say unto you, that whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith.