The course of everything goes to teach us faith.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- All that I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen.
- The faith that stands on authority is not faith.
- Our faith comes in moments… yet there is a depth in those brief moments which constrains us to ascribe more reality to them than to all other experiences.
- All I have seen teaches me to trust the creator for all I have not seen.
- The years teach us much the days never knew.
- Sculpture and painting have the effect of teaching us manners and abolishing hurry.