Death makes no conquest of this conqueror: For now he lives in fame, though not in life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Time hath a wallet at his back, wherein he puts. Alms for oblivion, a great-sized monster of ingratitudes.
- Glory is like a circle in the water, which never ceaseth to enlarge itself, till, by broad spreading, it disperse to naught.
- Celebrity is never more admired than by the negligent.
- By medicine life may be prolonged, yet death will seize the doctor too.
- The weariest and most loathed worldly life, that age, ache, penury and imprisonment can lay on nature is a paradise, to what we fear of death.