Adam was the luckiest man; he had no mother-in-law.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- We are always too busy for our children; we never give them the time or interest they deserve. We lavish gifts upon them; but the most precious gift, our personal association, which means so much to them, we give grudgingly.
- Let us be grateful to Adam, our benefactor. He cut us out of the blessing of idleness and won for us the curse of labor.
- What a good thing Adam had. When he said a good thing, he knew nobody had said it before.
- We owe a deep debt of gratitude to Adam, the first great benefactor of the human race: he brought death into the world.
- Whoever has lived long enough to find out what life is, knows how deep a debt of gratitude we owe to Adam, the first great benefactor of our race. He brought death into the world.
- I don’t give a damn for man that can spell a word only one way.