Fashion wears out more clothes than the man.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Don’t trust the person who has broken faith once.
- Sweet are the uses of adversity which, like the toad, ugly and venomous, wears yet a precious jewel in his head.
- Uneasy lies the head that wears a crown.
- And I did laugh sans intermission an hour by his dial. O noble fool, a worthy fool — motley’s the only wear.
- Through tattered clothes, small vices do appear. Robes and furred gowns hide all.
- Only men who are not interested in women are interested in women’s clothes. Men who like women never notice what they wear.