Don’t find fault, find a remedy.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- You will find men who want to be carried on the shoulders of others, who think that the world owes them a living. They don’t seem to see that we must all lift together and pull together.
- One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn’t do.
- Exercise is bunk. If you are healthy you don’t need it. If you are sick you shouldn’t take it.
- A business absolutely devoted to service will have only one worry about profits. They will be embarrassingly large.
- Coming together is a beginning, staying together is progress, and working together is success.
- I am looking for a lot of men who have an infinite capacity to not know what can’t be done.