That is the whole secret of successful fighting. Get your enemy at a disadvantage; and never, on any account, fight him on equal terms.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- How can what an Englishman believes be hearsay? It is a contradiction in terms.
- In a battle all you need to make you fight is a little hot blood and the knowledge that it’s more dangerous to lose than to win.
- A Native American elder once described his own inner struggles in this manner: Inside of me there are two dogs. One of the dogs is mean and evil. The other dog is good. The mean dog fights the good dog all the time. When asked which dog wins, he reflected for a moment and replied, The one I feed the most. On Other Peoples Expectations: The only man who behaved sensibly was my tailor; he took my measurement anew every time he saw me, while all the rest went on with their old measurements and expected them to fit me.
- My father must have had some elementary education for he could read and write and keep accounts inaccurately
- Englishmen hate Liberty and Equality too much to understand them. But every Englishman loves a pedigree.
- The secret of forgiving everything is to understand nothing.