Concentration is the secret of strength in politics, in war, in trade, in short, in all the management of human affairs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The only prudence in life is concentration.
- We must hold a man amenable to reason for the choice of his daily craft or profession. It is not an excuse any longer for his deeds that they are the custom of his trade. What business has he with an evil trade?
- We rail at trade, but the historian of the world will see that it was the principle of liberty; that it settled America, and destroyed feudalism, and made peace and keeps peace; that it will abolish slavery.
- The greatest meliorator of the world is selfish, huckstering Trade.
- There is no prosperity, trade, art, city, or great material wealth of any kind, but if you trace it home, you will find it rooted in a thought of some individual man. —
- Truth is the summit of being; justice is the application of it to affairs.