Only dull people are brilliant at breakfast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Only people who look dull ever get into the House of Commons, and only people who are dull ever succeed there.
- To make a good salad is to be a brilliant diplomatist — the problem is entirely the same in both cases. To know exactly how much oil one must put with one’s vinegar.
- Life would be dull without them.
- Dullness is the coming of age of seriousness.
- Youth! There is nothing like youth. The middle-aged are mortgaged to Life. The old are in Life’s lumber-room. But youth is the Lord of Life. Youth has a kingdom waiting for it. Every one is born a king, and most people die in exile.
- Work is a refuge of people who have nothing better to do.