Forgive him, for he believes that the customs of his tribe are the laws of nature!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The secret of forgiving everything is to understand nothing.
- I can forgive Alfred Nobel for having invented dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.
- Youth, which is forgiven everything, forgives itself nothing: age, which forgives itself everything, is forgiven nothing.
- Whenever you wish to do anything against the law, Cicely, always consult a good solicitor first.
- Men are not governed by justice, but by law or persuasion. When they refuse to be governed by law or persuasion, they have to be governed by force or fraud, or both.
- The philosopher is Nature’s pilot. And there you have our difference: to be n hell is to drift: to be in heaven is to steer.