Forgive him, for he believes that the customs of his tribe are the laws of nature!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- The secret of forgiving everything is to understand nothing.
- Youth, which is forgiven everything, forgives itself nothing: age, which forgives itself everything, is forgiven nothing.
- I can forgive Alfred Nobel for having invented dynamite, but only a fiend in human form could have invented the Nobel Prize.
- Men are not governed by justice, but by law or persuasion. When they refuse to be governed by law or persuasion, they have to be governed by force or fraud, or both.
- Whenever you wish to do anything against the law, Cicely, always consult a good solicitor first.
- A miracle is an event which creates faith. That is the purpose and nature of miracles. Frauds deceive. An event which creates faith does not deceive: therefore it is not a fraud, but a miracle.