Always forgive your enemies — nothing annoys them so much.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Society often forgives the criminal; it never forgives the dreamer.
- Children begin by loving their parents. After a time they judge them. Rarely, if ever, do they forgive them.
- Yes; the public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.
- We can forgive a man for making a useful thing as long as he does not admire it. The only excuse for making a useless thing is that one admires it intensely.
- My great mistake, the fault for which I can’t forgive myself, is that one day I ceased my obstinate pursuit of my own individuality.
- The public is wonderfully tolerant. It forgives everything except genius.