Governing sense, mind and intellect, intent on liberation, free from desire, fear and anger, the sage is forever free.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When you move amidst the world of sense, free from attachment and aversion alike, there comes the peace in which all sorrows end, and you life in the wisdom of the Self.
- The live in wisdom who see themselves in all and all in them, who have renounced every selfish desire and sense craving tormenting the heart.
- He is not elevated by good fortune or depressed by bad. His mind is established in God, and he is free from delusion.
- Sages speak of the immutable Tree of Life, with its tape root above and its branches below.
- The sage awakes to light in the night of all creatures. That which the world calls day is the night of ignorance to the wise.
- Those who consciousness is unified abandon all attachment to the results of action and attain supreme peace. But those whose desires are fragmented, who are selfishly attached to the results of their work, are bound in everything they do.