The free man is he who does not fear to go to the end of his thought.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- When a woman is twenty, a child deforms her; when she is thirty, he preserves her; and when forty, he makes her young again.
- Morality may consist solely in the courage of making a choice.
- The Negro needs the white man to free him from his fears. The white man needs the Negro to free him from his guilt.
- The free way of life proposes ends, but it does not prescribe means.
- The traveler has reached the end of the journey! In the freedom of the infinite he is free from all sorrows, the fetters that bound him are thrown away, and the burning fever of life is no more.
- Governing sense, mind and intellect, intent on liberation, free from desire, fear and anger, the sage is forever free.