Just as war is freedom’s cost, disagreement is freedom’s privilege.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Our generation, like the one before us, must choose. Without the threat of the Cold War, without the pain of economic ruin, without the fresh memory of World War II’s slaughter, it is tempting to pursue our private agendas — to simply sit back and let history unfold. We must resist the temptation.
- When I was in England, I experimented with marijuana a time or two, and I didn’t like it, and I didn’t inhale, and I never tried again.
- You need to know that a member of Congress who refuses to allow the minimum wage to come up for a vote made more money during last year’s one-month government shutdown than a minimum wage worker makes in an entire year.
- Pessimism is an excuse for not trying and a guarantee to a personal failure.
- It’s the economy, stupid.
- I have news for the forces of greed and the defenders of the status quo; your time has come and gone. It’s time for change in America.