The clash of ideas is the sound of freedom.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Children are apt to live up to what you believe of them.
- Become so wrapped up in something that you forget to be afraid.
- There should be a sympathy with freedom, a desire to give it scope, founded not upon visionary ideas, but upon the long experience of many generations within the shores of this happy isle, that in freedom you lay the firmest foundations both of loyalty and order.
- Women, like men, ought to have their youth so glutted with freedom they hate the very idea of freedom.
- Liberty is the right to choose, freedom is the result of that choice.
- How does the Meadow flower its bloom unfold? Because the lovely little flower is free down to its root, and in that freedom bold.