That freedom came from inside, from his thoughts, from his soul; and nobody could take that from him.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- A country which forbids love cannot be loved. Countries like that should never exist.
- The cane leaves a mark on your flesh for a few hours, a day or two. The good answers to the questions leave a mark on your brain for many years, sometimes even for life.
- Man is a curious animal. You can hide the truth from him temporarily, but not for ever.
- While the new Legionnaire man eliminated his enemies in the name of God, with a cross in his hand, the new Communist man eliminated God altogether and stood on His pedestal. They were both equally thirsty for blood.
- No matter what a man does, he is not fully sane or human unless there is a spirit of freedom in him, a soul unconfined by purpose and larger than the practicable world.
- The fly that touches honey cannot use it’s wings; so too the soul that clings to spiritual sweetness ruins it’s freedom and hinders contemplation.