Without friends no one would choose to live.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE »
- Without friends, no one would want to live, even if he had all other goods.
- What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
- In poverty and other misfortunes of life, true friends are a sure refuge. The young they keep out of mischief; to the old they are a comfort and aid in their weakness, and those in the prime of life they incite to noble deeds.
- To the query, What is a friend? his reply was A single soul dwelling in two bodies.
- A true friend is one soul in two bodies.
- Wishing to be friends is quick work, but friendship is a slow-ripening fruit.